måndag 23 maj 2011

Fotbollsturnering i Singapore

hi everybody,

I went to a soccer tournament in singapore this weekend. it was a lot of fun because we won 4 matches lost 2 and drew 1. we ended up fourth place in the cup. it was also not fun because my hand got injured. someone kicked my hand and it got all swollen. in fact it was so swollen that I had to go to a nurse. thomas’ older children were out in the quarter final. But his smallest son, markus was still in. so my dad took markus on the bus and I went in the car with thomas. When I got home I went straight to the hospital. nothing was broken but I had to wear a cast to let all the blood down from the swollen part. I was so happy nothing had happened to my hand or my fingers.

Gunnar


Hej,

Jag har också varit på turnering. Jag gjorde 6 mål. Ett på free kick. När man är lagets captain får man lägga många free kicks.

Bertil


Inga kommentarer: